7.17.2011

round up.

Hmmmmm. Maybe weekly recaps is the way things will happen around here. As much as I envision taking time at the end of each day to jot a few notes out...I don't seem to be creating the space to do that until I have an extra pair of hands and most of the primary stuff has been touched on, which usually works out to be on the weekends. We are doing our best to survive the summer with some moments of bliss thrown in. ;) Last week, we spent a day with my sister and her babes, making giant bubble wands.
Creating the bubbles was a bit tricky for us, so the kids lost interest after a few rounds. That is when Brittni and I got very interested and tried our hand at making the biggest bubbles we possibly could! Later that weekend, the kids and I made some fossilized dinosaur footprints in some sugar cookie dough. We tried printing the cookies before they went in the oven, but ended up having to re-do all of it once they were out of the oven and cooling. It made cookie eating all the more wonderful. :) We had another lively week with a geography lesson with some friends, an art class where the kids are making things out of clay, a day of dear friends coming over to play, and swimming a couple of times. I even got to go to an herb class this week taught by my wonderful friend because Jamie so willingly accepted to watch my kids while I ventured out with Kodiak. It was a great week!

5 comments:

Vonda said...

I got real excited about the big bubbles and wrote down all the instructions...then my excitement waned! Maybe when it gets cooler? I'll do it for Hailey who my friend babysits.

kimberly said...

yes heard that the bubble wand was a little hard for the kiddos...except bee said asher did great! love the cookie idea....so cute!

Jamie said...

i've never been able to get my sugar cookies to turn out....i love yours! :)

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Conley Tiffany said...

Dr Itua cures my HIV, I have been an ARV Consumption for 10 years. I have been in pain until I came across Dr Itua on a blog site. I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location I explained everything to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cure me, he gave me guarantee, He asks me to pay for items fees so when I'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua. I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days. Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work. My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and the rest of my friends did too, Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what I'm talking about if you have the same problem I was having then not now though. I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center. I have his calendar too that he recently sent me, He Cures all kind disease Like, Cancer,Weak Erection, Wart Remover,Hpv, Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease, Heart failure, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy,Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Brain Cancer, Lung Cancer, Infertility,Parkinson's disease, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Epilepsy disease, small-round-cell tumor Diabetes,Celiac disease, Ataxia, Arthritis, measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio, Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma, Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv/Aids,Herpe ,Copd, Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back. Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967