4.03.2008

love thursday

a rose from my mama's garden
this love thursday is spent in LOVE with my family...for the softness they have reminded me of when the world feels particularly hard and for the ways my children help me fall in love over and over again with the natural world. i'm particularly fond of their permanent nakedness on these warm spring days.
happy, lovely love thursday to you.
edited to add:
read these love words from my beautiful soul friend...you'll feel inspired, i promise!

8 comments:

kimberly said...

thanks for sharing her post, sass.....loved it!...and you! and my rose! :)

Brittni said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful words we all need a reminder of! I love you!

PixieDust said...

Salud... to family, yes?

:-)

(((HUGS)))!

bella said...

Love to you this Thursday, well its Friday now, but LOVE.
This rose makes me come alive. :)

Yolanda said...

This photo is breathtaking.

The Kalcichs said...

Happy Birthday, Jess! You are a beautiful person and I love reading your blog. You are so open and honest. It is always so refreshing and rejuvenating to read your words and see your beautiful photography. I love you! Hope you have a great day!

Simplicity Wins said...

You are a treasure...don't ever forget that. Happy Birthday sweet friend!

Charlotte said...

Jessamyn,

I didn't know it was your birthday! My goodness! HAPPY HAPPY Birthday dear friend!!!! I hope you have so many genuine soul smiles today and feel surrounded by all the love there is for you! So much!

And, I wanted to thank you for your sweet mention of what I wrote. I feel humbled and honored that my life experience could bless another. So, thanks.

Well, once again, Happy Birthday dear Jessamyn!!!

Hugs!