So...I just realized that I got tagged by another sweet blogger out there...Andrea! And I have no good reason not to play...so here goes.
7 Random bits of me.
1. I took a scuba diving class in college...and I am now only ONE open water dive away from being certified. I couldn't make the trip to Rocky Point with the class because I had some severe sinus issues going on the weekend of said trip. What is a scuba diving diva to do?
2. I can't tolerate the taste of melon. I am not even too fond of watermelon (although in this summer heat I did find myself taking a bite of watermelon at one of our family BBQ's...and was reminded of how little I like it). I do, however, LOVE the smell of watermelon. Specifically, watermelon flavored Extra gum.
3. I could eat homemade guacamole and tortilla chips ALL day, every day. LOVE IT!
4. I was a vegetarian for almost two years...but then I got pregnant and my body craved more iron and protein....and I got lazy and gave up.
5. I cannot share my milk with anyone...under any circumstances. And I never trust milk that is ordered at a restaurant.
6. I used to write on everything! My walls, under my bed, my closet doors....you name it. Everything seemed to need a bit more decoration in my opinion.
7. I was a cheerleader in high school. I actually cheered from 4th grade up until my senior year. I actually could, at one point in my life, do a back handspring. Maybe I still have it in me! ha ha ha.
Ok now my turn to tag.
Cory, Jamie, Mom, Sara and Karyn...you're it!!!